Free game and cheap game

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
If you have Origin, the EA games client, installed on your PC you can download the racing game 'The Crew' for free over the next few days or so. I've grabbed it and tried it and whilst I have to say I'm not overly impressed with it, you can't beat for free and it's worth a try, we don't all have the same taste in games after all. And the Origin client (kinda like a poor man's Steam) is also for free in case you were wondering.

And over on Steam you can get Mad Max for £6.24 which I'd say is well worth it, not a bad game at all, normal price is £25.

In the same Steam sale I notice the Batman Arkham Knight game is on sale for £8.50. When this game was originally released around 15 months ago it was riddled with bugs and had frame rate and optimisation issues but looking at the current feedback it appears all the problems have been sorted as there's now lots of positive reviews.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I bought Mad Max last night. Had a little go but think I need to get an Xbox controller. I was really struggling with a keyboard.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
It's one of those games like GTAV where it's easy to switch between mouse/keyboard and controller.

Would agree the driving parts would be quite difficult without a controller.

Ask a Question