Snow

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
As I'm siting here surrounded by snow I thought I'd display some pictures of the stuff. :)

Snow1.JPG

Snow3.JPG

Snow4.JPG

Snow5.JPG

Snow6.JPG

Snow7.JPG

Snow2.JPG

You've got to keep smiling. :D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I like the field of mini snowmen, I wonder how long that took?!

No snow here (yet) but it has been very cold. Brrr!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
We had sleet for about 5 mins yesterday. I'm hoping that's as bad as it going to get!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
it snowed for about 10min here, now the sun is out and it's turning out to be a 'nice' afternoon. :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
It's a beautiful day here too! Cold and sunny is my favourite kind of day :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
There is snow up on the hillsides, but so far we've not had any. Extremely cold though.

Those snow pics are really cool (*cough* you see what I did there?) I particularly liked the cars which had been given cartoon faces. :lol:

Reaction score
There is snow up on the hillsides, but so far we've not had any. Extremely cold though.

Those snow pics are really cool (*cough* you see what I did there?) I particularly liked the cars which had been given cartoon faces. :lol:
Me Too:lol::lol::lol:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Looks like we're due for some later this evening... :(

Reaction score
It is strange isn’t it that we Brits make such a fuss about snow, our problem is we do not have enough of it to get used to it and local authorises when we do get a large amount cannot cope as it is not worth spending billions on machinery which may only be used once in a blue moon in every 20 years. I can remember the winter 1961/62 when we had about of 3 months of it the armed forces were called out to help because there were drifts of 6 to feet to 7 feet well they were on Dartmoor where I and other members of the Royals were clearing roads with shovels, we get six inches and we are in deep mire so too speak. The real trouble is that we do not get enough snow at regular times.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... it snowed last night!

now where did I put my crampons. :)

Ask a Question