Snow, Ice & Cold!

Reaction score
Snow this morning, now all melted & turning to ice and it's going to be a cold night!
Be careful out their folks!

Reaction score
feckit said:
Snow this morning, now all melted & turning to ice and it's going to be a cold night!
Be careful out their folks!

Yeah it’s extremely cold down here to. Not had any snow yet, next time you get some could you upload some pics :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Had some snow here today and the canals had frozen over completely, -2C outside at the moment so it's going to be a cold night!

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Bloody freezing her , but Holyoaks is warming me up :)

Reaction score
You think thats cold? what about this>

Attachments

• ice_pic11.jpg
    ice_pic11.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 153

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Yeah, it's time to put the thermals on here too.

And that's to go to bed. :p

Brass monkey weather. :nod:

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
The late night one will warm you even more....:p

when does that start again?

I love hollyoaks Roxanne Mckhee is one of my dream ladies but sadly she left

Reaction score
It is something like this is my town:

weather.jpg

I'm going to have to go to work on my bike in that lol

Reaction score
nivrip said:
Brass monkey weather. :nod:

Brass monkeys for sure..I even put gloves and a woolie hat on today..And thats coming from somebody that doesn't feel the cold normally...

Reaction score
psd99 said:
when does that start again?

I love hollyoaks Roxanne Mckhee is one of my dream ladies but sadly she left

Its on E4 on Thursday nights I think...Erm I don't know what Hollyoaks you are watching, but she is still very much in the show...
Oh and for those that are wondering what a 38 year old bloke is doing watching Hollyoaks..I have 2 teenage daughters that watch it..Funny saying that..One moved into her own place a couple of weeks ago and seems to spend more time here now than when she actually lived with us....

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Drove back to the Lakes from York on the 30th and from Harrogate onwards it looked as though it had been snowing, only it was frost, covered all the trees and hedges. Looked fab.
Took me ages to thaw out the cabin. Frozen water pipes and the central heating was frozen too. The ice split a 90* bend and I had a wall full of water before I noticed (hollow walls). Kept warm by feeding logs into the burner and eventualy got cosy.
Been cold here ever since and tonight it looks like a really cold one.If it is pretty tomorrow I'll post some pics.

nod.gif

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Its -5 outside right now as I speak from the temp gauge in the garden..Just checked it when I put the dustbin bags out the front a minute ago...

Wouldn't like to be sleeping rough in this weather tonight and feel for all those that are out there through no fault of there own..

Ask a Question