Frosted windows !!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Bit of snow and ice and everyone moans and groans. Yer nowt but a bunch of whimps :p

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12006012

Now that must be a cold house to live in.
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Just got in from taking the dogs for their walk in the park what a beautiful sight and being dogs they love the snow

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Bit of snow and ice and everyone moans and groans. Yer nowt but a bunch of whimps :p

Who's moaning? :) I actually couldn't really care less one way or the other.

Except.....

1) It takes me twice as long to walk anywhere.
2) It's cold.
3) I'm trying to buy a car and purchasing a vehicle is not best done in 4" of snow.
4) Poxy wimp bus drivers only run one bus every 30 minutes.
5) The postmen are scared to go out in the snow and only make two deliveries a week.
6) Central heating costs money.
7) Some goods I ordered on December 5th haven't even reached the suppliers yet cos the couriers are wusses.

See, I'm not moaning :)

Oh, alright, I'm moaning :D

But at least I haven't resorted to wearing longjohns and thermal garb more suited to Scott of the Antarctic :lol:

On the plus side, mainline trains are largely unaffected and DLR running as normal :thumb:

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
Winter --> Snow. C'est élémentaire.

129276976864914.jpg

Snow depth in Helsinki today: 65 cm (that's... um... 25 inches?)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
floppybootstomp But at least I haven't resorted to wearing longjohns and thermal garb more suited to Scott of the Antarctic :lol: [/QUOTE said:
Me last girlfriend thought they were dead sexy ;)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Rather a sad way to get back at your neighbours when they used wet coals last summer lol lol

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
According to rank & file (cf. Horsemen's News Agency), that is the secret weapon of the Finnish Army – a combined personnel carrier & smoke bomb.

:p

Reaction score
Urmas said:
According to rank & file (cf. Horsemen's News Agency), that is the secret weapon of the Finnish Army – a combined personnel carrier & smoke bomb.

:p
They could use them trucks in night clubs....

Ask a Question