Windows XP slow start up

Reaction score
hi guys,

For days, I 've been living my life spending much time in my room, without having interact with my associates or worst --> no food to eat, just consuming time to figuring out the way how to solve this effing issue lately, that is Finding F**Kn' PC's slowing down at boot-start up.

as we all know, that now I have laptop NEC versa E6300, OS win XP sp 2, 1 GB memory, lots of empty space disk to be park, and any kind of methods, efforts, tips and tricks have been done to manage at such condition, From configuring msconfig to be unticked, at startup & service tabs, of which programs or services that I don't want to be included when doing booting to regedit tips & tricks, but none of them really works.

But then, my fortune drive me to this forum, interested in some threads, the way its professionals carried out the problems with their uniqueness. for instance, like this thread https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-212204-1.php. Was, I also had similar problem like that thread then I've tried the solution and it's hell worked.

So, I'll be appreciate any one giving a favor for solution of my problem above

(appology for improper language)

Last edited:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
If you are still running with SP2 then your pc is seriously out of date.

I would back up important folders and files and do a full clean install bringing the XP up tp SP3 and including all the updates after SP3.

nod.gif

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
If you are still running with SP2 then your pc is seriously out of date.

I would back up important folders and files and do a full clean install bringing the XP up tp SP3 and including all the updates after SP3.

nod.gif

Well, I would like to say very much thanks, Clutch shaft (see your pic)!! but your "flush scenario" advice gonna happen for last option, when no other choices to make..

I need one could see the problem locally, with only stand at minor things to repair without risking others and costing much energy.

Hey Abarbarian, I appreciate your deed, though

Ask a Question