Sendto desktop not working

Brother Brock

In Windows Explorer Sendto menu `Desktop' is not available. When I checked
the Sendto folder there is already one `Desktop (create shortcut)', but its
not appearing in the selection. Not helping even an un-install and
re-install of Sendtox.zip installer (I guess it's a very old powertoy).

Thanks for any help.

Brother Brock

David Candy

Send To powertoys break Send To Desktop as Shortcut. Type
regsvr32 sendmail
in Start Run

Disregarding Quotes; in \Documents and Settings\Administrator
(if you are user Administrator)\Send To\ (in Send To Folder)
you should have a 0 k Send To file. If not, right click, create txt
file, renaming it to “Send To (create shortcut).desklinkâ€
If you have the Send To file, and if it is not already there, add
line: “Desktop (create shortcut)[email protected],-21â€
to the Desktop.ini file in Send To folder. There is also “Send Toâ€
folder in “Default User†& System32\config\systemprofile. In all
3 directories where Send To folder is found, you should add folder
called Desktop if there isn’t one there already. If this fixes your
problem, then I guess that’s a way to do it.

Brother Brock

Oh Great. Problem solved. Many Thanks.

Brother Brock