RipCast question

Susan Bugher

Program: RipCast
Author: Xoteck (Chris Hartmann)
http://www.xoteck.com/ripcast/

http://www.xoteck.com/ripcast/register.php

"By registering RipCast for only $17.95. . . ."

"An unregistered version of RipCast has a 30MB download limit and only
allows two simultaneous downloads. Once you've registered RipCast you
will be emailed registration information on how to unlock your version
which disables all limitations. This reg info will be sent to you via
Email immediately after the transaction is complete."

I googled the acf archives and don't see any mention of these
limitations. Is this something new?

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://google.ca/advanced_group_search?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware

Gary

RipCast does have a 30MB download limit and only allows two
simultaneous downloads.... I have it.. I paid the $17.95 it is a great
program well worth the money. It works great.

Dewey Edwards

Program: RipCast
Author: Xoteck (Chris Hartmann)
http://www.xoteck.com/ripcast/

http://www.xoteck.com/ripcast/register.php

"By registering RipCast for only $17.95. . . ."

"An unregistered version of RipCast has a 30MB download limit and only
allows two simultaneous downloads. Once you've registered RipCast you
will be emailed registration information on how to unlock your version
which disables all limitations. This reg info will be sent to you via
Email immediately after the transaction is complete."

I googled the acf archives and don't see any mention of these
limitations. Is this something new?

RipCast 1.3.2 is still available
http://www.xoteck.com/ripcast/download.php

Susan Bugher

Dewey said:

Thanks Dewey. I'm not sure what "30MB download limit" means. 30 MB
maximum file size that can be downloaded? 30 MB total that can be
downloaded before the app stops working? or????

IOW - is v 1.9 (latest version) Liteware or Trialware or?

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://google.ca/advanced_group_search?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware