another milestone

wald

El Bandolero said:
under Windows
does exist a news reader, like 40tude dialog or similar, which
can render (la)tex code?

I don't have an answer, but why would you need something like that?
Is there a newsgroup where people post in LaTeX only?

Just curious,
Wald

El Bandolero

Il Thu, 9 Feb 2006 09:05:53 +0000 (UTC), wald ha scritto:
I don't have an answer, but why would you need something like that?
Is there a newsgroup where people post in LaTeX only?

of course not ONLY!
But there are newsgroups with high mathematic contents
like sci.math

i have heard about a linux plugin for a message/e-mailer that can interpret
latex codes
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gaim-latex

i was just wandering if there is something like that in windows...

Al Klein

i was just wandering if there is something like that in windows...

(Free) Agent can be set to run an external reader on any mime type. I
don't know whether that type of text would show as mime or not, but
Agent is a free download if you want to try it, and it's freeware if
you don't want to add the features you get by paying.
Sort-of-free-ware?

http://www.forteinc.com

Susan Bugher

old said:
There`s some out here (me included !), that think you should get
a Gold medal. When do you get time to do your shopping ?. <G>.

For the most part I dislike shopping trips - and ACF is a good excuse
for begging off (sorry, I can't go today, I need to update the web
pages). :)

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

old jon

Susan Bugher said:
For the most part I dislike shopping trips - and ACF is a good excuse for
begging off (sorry, I can't go today, I need to update the web pages).
:)

Susan
You crafty little person <g>. %> }