Ping POKO

ellis_jay

POKO said:
Rectified, with thanks,

Are you going to update your site? You post Incredimail for a download but
call it junk SO why offer it? You also have an old version of Zone Alarm.

___Sador the carpenter to Turin
Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales

Ellis_Jay

POKO

Are you going to update your site? You post Incredimail for a download but
call it junk SO why offer it? You also have an old version of Zone Alarm.
Real life has been hectic for any kind of updating of late, the latest
being my wife breaking her leg. But, yes - I plead guilty.
With regard Incredimail, I also offer a way to export your mail back to
a real e-mail client:

Incredimail Recovery Tool So you were gullible enuf to load and run
Incredimail and you found that you cannot export your mail out of it.
You want to save your mail, but cannot. Download this little gem and
import your mail to OE, then from there to whatever client you fancy.
Compliments of one nice ACF member.

OE is considered crap by a lot of folks too, but it keeps getting
downloaded. Thanks for visiting the site,

Susan Bugher

POKO said:
Real life has been hectic for any kind of updating of late, the latest
being my wife breaking her leg. But, yes - I plead guilty.

Eeow - please give her a hug for me.
With regard Incredimail, I also offer a way to export your mail back to
a real e-mail client:

Incredimail Recovery Tool So you were gullible enuf to load and run
Incredimail and you found that you cannot export your mail out of it.
You want to save your mail, but cannot. Download this little gem and
import your mail to OE, then from there to whatever client you fancy.
Compliments of one nice ACF member.

Sounds useful. . .

Sleuthing seems to be a habit with me these days. ;) It turns out the
author still has a web site. IncrediConvert is evidently the latest
"official" name (Softpedia calls it "IncrediMail to EML Converter"). . .

Program: IncrediConvert (IncrediMail to EML Converter)
Author: Rauno Palosaari
Ware: (Freeware)
http://rauno.com/ic.html
http://rauno.com/ic.zip (265 KB)