Freeware 'r us :)

Susan Bugher

Sietse Fliege

Susan said:
I made a few changes in the ACF/PL web pages just a couple of days
ago.

I'm happy to report that a Google search for "Freeware glossary" now
shows ACF in the top spot. (Without the quotes we're number two.)

It's magic! There's a wicce teaching the wiki's!

me

I made a few changes in the ACF/PL web pages just a couple
of days ago.

I'm happy to report that a Google search for "Freeware
glossary" now shows ACF in the top spot. (Without the
quotes we're number two.)

Susan

Number one on www.AlltheWeb.com without the quotes :)
Congrats!

Susan Bugher

Number one on www.AlltheWeb.com without the quotes :)
Congrats!

Thanks for posting that info J. dunno if the changes I made changed the
position though as I don't know how we were ranked before the changes
were made.

Yea!!! Number one AND number three. :) :) :)

Pricelessware 2006
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/2006/about2006PL.php

alt.comp.freeware - Ware Glossary
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/WareGlossary.php

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Susan Bugher

Sietse said:
Susan Bugher wrote:

It's magic! There's a wicce teaching the wiki's!

You have a wicked way with words. ;)

Continuing the campaign. . . I checked Google's define:Adware,
define:Crippleware etc. etc. etc. - ACF's ware glossary was not listed
on any of those pages so I sent messages to the "Dissatisfied? Help us
improve" links.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware