Program: Personal Finance Journal 1.4
Author: Omni HiTech Inc.
Ware: (Liteware) v 1.4

Don't bother looking for this app.

http://web.archive.org/web/20021208164407/www.omni-hitech.com/Lit/PFJ/AboutFreeEdition.html

<q>
We wish you enjoy our Free Editions. They are available under no
obligations to any users.

About 1 year limit:
Although each copy is valid for 1 year, you are still allowed to
download another copy at the end of the year and use it freely again.
</q>

How about using a filter for these no-longer-freeware posts?

[RIP] perhaps?

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware