[PL] Ragtime Solo: another one bites the dust

Susan Bugher

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/2006/PL2006BUSINESS-HOME.php#0612-PW

Ragtime Solo is no longer available on the author's site. :(

The English version is on the PL2006 CD :) and I found a download link here:
<http://home.drenik.net/rola/Bug_Free_Software/FW_Office/RagTime Solo 5.6.5/RagTime_Solo_565_en.exe>

If anyone has a link to the German, French or Dutch versions please
advise - ditto for links to the Mac OS X; Mac OS 8/9 versions. . .

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Thorsten Duhn

Hello,
Ragtime Solo is no longer available on the author's site. :(

The English version is on the PL2006 CD :) and I found a download
link here:
<http://home.drenik.net/rola/Bug_Free_Software/FW_Office/RagTime Solo 5.6.5/RagTime_Solo_565_en.exe>

If anyone has a link to the German, French or Dutch versions please
advise - ditto for links to the Mac OS X; Mac OS 8/9 versions. . .

for me http://www.ragtime.de/link?rtp_software still works - for
the german version. But I don't know how long it will stay.

Regards,
Thorsten

Gabriele Neukam

On that special day, Susan Bugher, ([email protected]) said...
Ragtime Solo is no longer available on the author's site. :( (snip)
If anyone has a link to the German, French or Dutch versions please
advise - ditto for links to the Mac OS X; Mac OS 8/9 versions. . .

German:

http://www.pcwelt.de/downloads/druck_dtp/dtp/20268/index.html

The link leads to a page which says you are about to download "Ragtime
v6 beta5", but actually, the file to be downloaded is

RagTime_Privat_565_de.exe

Gabriele Neukam

(e-mail address removed)

Susan Bugher

rdf said:
Susan Bugher wrote:
The free university of Berlin has all mentioned languages, Mac-versions
and more on their ftp-server:

ftp://ragtime.ftp.fu-berlin.de

HTH

It certainly does. :) :) :)

Many thanks to you, Thorsten and Gabriel for the additional URLs.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Gabriele Neukam

On that special day, Susan Bugher, ([email protected]) said...
Many thanks to you, Thorsten and Gabriel for the additional URLs.

Err, I've still got an "e" at the end of my name (indicating a female
owner, at least in Germany, sorry dear ragazze)

Gabriele Neukam

(e-mail address removed)

Susan Bugher

Gabriele said:
On that special day, Susan Bugher, ([email protected]) said...
Err, I've still got an "e" at the end of my name (indicating a female
owner, at least in Germany, sorry dear ragazze)

Hi Gabriele,

<grovel>
Humble apologies. As I hit the send button I thought, hmmm, did I forget
the last "e" in Gabriele's name? and of course I had. . .
</grovel>

I thought I might be able to brazen it out but you caught me. ;)

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Ninou

JP Loken

På Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:59:12 +0200, skrev Susan Bugher
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/2006/PL2006BUSINESS-HOME.php#0612-PW

Ragtime Solo is no longer available on the author's site. :(

The English version is on the PL2006 CD :) and I found a download link
here:
<http://home.drenik.net/rola/Bug_Free_Software/FW_Office/RagTime Solo 5.6.5/RagTime_Solo_565_en.exe>

If anyone has a link to the German, French or Dutch versions please
advise - ditto for links to the Mac OS X; Mac OS 8/9 versions. . .

Susan

"Patch for RagTime 5.6.5 Windows for Hyperthreading-Computers
Date: Feb/13/2004
This extension makes RagTime 5.6.5 (Windows) compatible to Hyperthreading
Technology (HT) computers.
Install this extension if you want to run RagTime on such computers.
After download, double click "HTBlocker.exe". The installation programm
will start. Follow the directions given on screen.
Note that this extension is not language specific."

http://www.ragtime-online.com/Content/free_updates/free_updates.html
or directly to download:
http://download.ragtime.de/rt/5/win/HTBlocker.exe

Susan Bugher

Date: Feb/13/2004
This extension makes RagTime 5.6.5 (Windows) compatible to
Hyperthreading Technology (HT) computers.
Install this extension if you want to run RagTime on such computers.
After download, double click "HTBlocker.exe". The installation programm
will start. Follow the directions given on screen.
Note that this extension is not language specific."

http://www.ragtime-online.com/Content/free_updates/free_updates.html
or directly to download:
http://download.ragtime.de/rt/5/win/HTBlocker.exe

Thanks JP. :)

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Susan Bugher

btw, Susan, feel free to upload stuff like this (or whatever else,
license permitting) to http://pricelessware.intarnut.com/

Thank you. I'll keep that in mind. :) So far ACF regulars with
Freeware/last Freeware sites have lept into the breach when a new "last
freeware version" of a current Pricelessware selection needs hosting and
that's worked very well. :) :) :)

We also have space/bandwidth on the PWH site that's not being used. ISTM
there are various ways that could be put to use. The problem is most of
the things I've thought of involve work on my part. :( Maybe something
for the group to discuss. . . some day. . . when the weather isn't so
nice. ;)

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

DevilsPGD

In message <[email protected]> Susan Bugher
Thank you. I'll keep that in mind. :) So far ACF regulars with
Freeware/last Freeware sites have lept into the breach when a new "last
freeware version" of a current Pricelessware selection needs hosting and
that's worked very well. :) :) :)

We also have space/bandwidth on the PWH site that's not being used. ISTM
there are various ways that could be put to use. The problem is most of
the things I've thought of involve work on my part. :( Maybe something
for the group to discuss. . . some day. . . when the weather isn't so
nice. ;)

I know the feeling -- I just don't have the time or energy myself,
otherwise I'd get a ton more stuff archived and documented.

On the plus side, I now have a .torrent tracker, so the next time we
have a big file to distribute we don't need to limit ourselves to
DHT-capable clients :)

Susan Bugher