[PL] host site for LFW versions of XYplorer?

Susan Bugher

Is anyone here hosting/planning to host the LFW versions of XYplorer? (I
have copies of the files if needed.)

NOINSTALL package (v4.50.0022, 09-mar-2006)
xyplorer_full_noinstall.zip
722 KB (739,574 bytes)

Version 4.50.0018, released 03-Mar-2006.
xyplorer_full.zip
633 KB (648,622 bytes)

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Vegard Krog Petersen

Is anyone here hosting/planning to host the LFW versions of XYplorer? (I
have copies of the files if needed.)

NOINSTALL package (v4.50.0022, 09-mar-2006)
xyplorer_full_noinstall.zip 722 KB (739,574 bytes)

Version 4.50.0018, released 03-Mar-2006.
xyplorer_full.zip 633 KB (648,622 bytes)

Susan

If none of the "big guns" (sites) takes it, I have some abandoned
accounts "out there" I could upload the files to.

I only have the full .zip file

regards from

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

http://vegard2.no -
Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

Susan Bugher

Vegard said:
on 21.03.2006 17:40 Susan Bugher wrote:
If none of the "big guns" (sites) takes it, I have some abandoned
accounts "out there" I could upload the files to.

I only have the full .zip file

Thanks Vegard. :) Usually I search for existing download links first and
ask here later - this time I asked *first* since LFW versions of PW
programs are often hosted by someone in the newsgroup. IOW - there may
be a whole bunch of download links available - I haven't checked yet.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

burnr

Is anyone here hosting/planning to host the LFW versions of XYplorer? (I
have copies of the files if needed.)

NOINSTALL package (v4.50.0022, 09-mar-2006)
xyplorer_full_noinstall.zip
722 KB (739,574 bytes)

Version 4.50.0018, released 03-Mar-2006.
xyplorer_full.zip
633 KB (648,622 bytes)

Susan

Yep, as soon as I get FW4U back up, it will be hosted there. Right now i'm
in the middle of spring cleaning - new siding, carpets and such ;)

Vegard Krog Petersen

Yep, as soon as I get FW4U back up, it will be hosted there. Right now i'm
in the middle of spring cleaning - new siding, carpets and such ;)

Good, burnr! Then I withdraw my "offer" to host the files! :)

regards from vegard

--

burnr said:
@individual.net:
Yep, as soon as I get FW4U back up, it will be hosted there. Right now i'm
in the middle of spring cleaning - new siding, carpets and such ;)

Thanks Burnr. When your site is all spic and span ;) let me know what
the link is. No hurry - I uploaded the files here temporarily:
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/ftp/

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware