Company: Nico Cuppen Software
Author: Nico Cuppen
W: LFW
Ware: (Freeware) v 1.02

File: nt.exe
File size: 602 K
Released: 2005-06-02

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Allan Higdon

I'm looking for the last Freeware version of this app - if such a thing
exists. . . Does anybody have information about that or a DL link?

Program: Network Traffic Monitor
Company: Nico Cuppen Software
Author: Nico Cuppen
W: LFW
Ware: (Freeware) v 1.02

File: nt.exe
File size: 602 K
Released: 2005-06-02

Susan

AFAIK, there are no longer any links to that version.
I still have it, so just let me know where to upload it or email it to
you, if you prefer.

--
"Truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it."
~ Flannery O'Connor

"The moral rot of political correctness runs deep today in both national
parties."
~ Patrick J. Buchanan

Susan Bugher

AFAIK, there are no longer any links to that version.
I still have it, so just let me know where to upload it or email it to
you, if you prefer.

Thanks Allan :) but what I want is a download link.

*If* a last freeware version is available for download somewhere I'll
add info about Network Traffic Monitor to the ACF program info pages. No
point in doing that if the app is GONE.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Steven Burn

Thanks Allan :) but what I want is a download link.

*If* a last freeware version is available for download somewhere I'll
add info about Network Traffic Monitor to the ACF program info pages. No
point in doing that if the app is GONE.

I'll be happy to host it if that will help? (aslong as Allan doesn't mind
sending it to me?)

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Susan Bugher

Steven said:
I'll be happy to host it if that will help? (aslong as Allan doesn't mind
sending it to me?)

That would be great if the EULA doesn't present a problem. There were
some very positive comments about this app - be nice to "save" the LFW
version if we can.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Allan Higdon

I'll be happy to host it if that will help? (aslong as Allan doesn't mind
sending it to me?)

Sure, I'll send it to anyone. :)
How should I send it?

--
"Truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it."
~ Flannery O'Connor

"The moral rot of political correctness runs deep today in both national
parties."
~ Patrick J. Buchanan

Susan Bugher

Steven said:
After installing and checking it, it ain't freeware (pops up a dialog when
closing it) but never the less, the file can be found (thanks to Allan) at;

Filename: nt.exe
Size: 588K

http://archive.mysteryfcm.co.uk/?f=Networking

Direct download: