LFW? TypingMaster's QuickPhrase (aka PhraseExpress SE)

Susan Bugher

Program: TypingMaster's QuickPhrase (aka PhraseExpress SE)
Author: TypingMaster Inc. (Tommi Utriainen)
W: LFW
Ware: (Freeware)

Different names and web sites for the same app - see:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030404064857/http://www.typingmaster.com/index.asp?go=quickphrase

I'm looking for the last *uncrippled* version of QuickPhrase. I'm not
sure what the last freeware version is - possibly v 1.71 (928 KB). Can
anyone furnish info - download links?

I downloaded the file below but haven't installed it. I think it's
version 1.70 - the size is right (921 KB):

http://www.nhyrvana.com/~nhyrvana/progz/qphrase.exe

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://google.ca/advanced_group_search?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware

Ben Alias

Program: TypingMaster's QuickPhrase (aka PhraseExpress SE)
Author: TypingMaster Inc. (Tommi Utriainen)
W: LFW
Ware: (Freeware)

Different names and web sites for the same app - see:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030404064857/http://www.typingmaster.com/index.asp?go=quickphrase

I'm looking for the last *uncrippled* version of QuickPhrase. I'm not
sure what the last freeware version is - possibly v 1.71 (928 KB). Can
anyone furnish info - download links?

I think this was the last freeware version, but I could not find a
download link anywhere.
I downloaded the file below but haven't installed it. I think it's
version 1.70 - the size is right (921 KB):

http://www.nhyrvana.com/~nhyrvana/progz/qphrase.exe

Susan

Yes, that is v. 1.70. (I've installed it.) And your link is the only
link to that version that I could find. I.e., I think you've found
the best/latest freeware version actually available.

C'ya.

Ben

Top