MP3 Cat: another one bites the dust. . . :(

Susan Bugher

Program: MP3 Cat
Author: Simone Tellini

http://tellini.info/software/mp3cat/
Latest version 2.4
License Shareware

It looks like v 1.28 is the last Freeware version.

http://www.tucows.com/preview/193540
MP3 Cat 1.28
Date Added 16-Dec-2005
License Freeware

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Vegard Krog Petersen

Program: MP3 Cat
Author: Simone Tellini

http://tellini.info/software/mp3cat/
Latest version 2.4
License Shareware

It looks like v 1.28 is the last Freeware version.

http://www.tucows.com/preview/193540
MP3 Cat 1.28
Date Added 16-Dec-2005
License Freeware

Susan

His "giftware" solitaire card game, WizSolitaire, went the same way
earlier this year: http://tellini.info/software/wizsolitaire/

LFV 1.12 is available from my site: http://solitaire.vegard2.no/

regards from vegard

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

http://vegard2.no -
Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

Susan Bugher

Vegard said:
on 01.05.2006 21:29 Susan Bugher wrote:
His "giftware" solitaire card game, WizSolitaire, went the same way
earlier this year: http://tellini.info/software/wizsolitaire/

LFV 1.12 is available from my site: http://solitaire.vegard2.no/

Reply cross-posted to ACFG.

Thanks Vegard. :) Maybe ACFG should have a web page for games info
(similar to the ACF pages). I could create such a page if people think
having one is a good idea. Just a suggestion to kick around. . .

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

JP Loken

På Mon, 01 May 2006 21:29:38 +0200, skrev Susan Bugher
Program: MP3 Cat
Author: Simone Tellini

http://tellini.info/software/mp3cat/
Latest version 2.4
License Shareware

It looks like v 1.28 is the last Freeware version.

http://www.tucows.com/preview/193540
MP3 Cat 1.28
Date Added 16-Dec-2005
License Freeware

Susan

Seems to be removed from Tucows.
It's also gone from Snapfiles and Softpedia.

I downloaded version 1.28 from here:
http://www.download.com/MP3-Cat/3000-2141_4-10048156.html

Eugene Esterly III

JP said:
Seems to be removed from Tucows.
It's also gone from Snapfiles and Softpedia.

I downloaded version 1.28 from here:
http://www.download.com/MP3-Cat/3000-2141_4-10048156.html

This happens with a lot of freeware programs when they go shareware,
many download sites remove the freeware versions once the program goes
shareware, hence this is the reason why some freeware programs which
have gone shareware, it gets harder to find the freeware versions.

Susan Bugher

<[email protected]>:
Seems to be removed from Tucows.

I think you must have run into a short term glitch. I just checked the
Tucows link and the app is still there.

Extra links are always welcome. :)

Susan
--