ACF program info files

Susan Bugher

I've uploaded new Treepad and tab delimited files containing the info
that's shown on the ACF program information pages. The files can be
downloaded here:

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/ftp/

acf_List.hjt 28-Apr-2005 17:25 861k
acf_List.txt 28-Apr-2005 17:27 455k

Is anybody using these files? One? Both?

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://google.ca/advanced_group_search?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware

MLC

_Susan Bugher_, venerdì 29/apr/2005:
I've uploaded new Treepad and tab delimited files containing the info
that's shown on the ACF program information pages. The files can be
downloaded here:

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/ftp/

acf_List.hjt 28-Apr-2005 17:25 861k
acf_List.txt 28-Apr-2005 17:27 455k

Is anybody using these files? One? Both?

Me! They are precious, or better still priceless :).
Thanks so much, Susan.

I'm also trying to download "exe-eBook creator" from
http://www.exe-ebookcreator.com/
because I'd like to see how acf_List.hjt looks as an ebook, but when the
download reaches 318 KB it stops. I've already tried it three times.
I can't understand why it always stops at 318 KB.

Susan Bugher

Susan said:
The files can be downloaded here:
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/ftp/

If a valuable program has been omitted feel free to post in this thread
with the information needed for its addition to the ACF list:

Program:
Company:
I:
W:
Ware type(s):
Home page:

See the Program Info pages for more information and examples. CATEGORY
and Subcategory information would be nice but is optional.

Please include a brief description of the app in your post and note any
special requirements. ISTM that for the most part we should list apps
that run on many Windows OS and do not require the NET framework (the
ACF pages do not list OS requirements).

Please don't request the addition of apps that are already listed. IOW -
please check the ACF program info pages *before* posting. TIA :)

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://google.ca/advanced_group_search?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware

Susan Bugher

Bjorn said:
Both, but mostly the *.hjt.
Do you have time to do an update anytime soon? :)

I've been slacking off (real life is such a nuisance). Haven't made many changes/updates on the web
pages since those files were uploaded. Will try to play catch up soon and then make new .hjt/.txt
files. I'll post when I upload them.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://groups.google.no/groups?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware&hl=en

Susan Bugher

Bjorn said:
TIA. No hurry, not to worry. Take care!

*Much* later. . .

I've uploaded revised PL2005 pages, ACF program info pages and (in the ftp directory):

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/ftp/

acf_List.csv 03-Jul-2005 22:16 456k
acf_List.hjt 03-Jul-2005 22:18 862k
acf_List.txt 03-Jul-2005 22:20 456k