PWH uploads

Susan Bugher

FYI: there are updated ACF program info files in the ftp directory:

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/ftp/

# acf_List.csv
# acf_List.hjt
# acf_List.txt

The old web host's index of the ftp directory *showed* the file dates. . . <sigh>

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Bjorn Simonsen

Susan Bugher wrote in said:
FYI: there are updated ACF program info files in the ftp directory:

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/ftp/

# acf_List.csv
# acf_List.hjt
# acf_List.txt

The old web host's index of the ftp directory *showed* the file dates. . . <sigh>

hmm, I see no dates when I connect (via browser or via Total
Commander's ftp connect, which creates a local htm file/index)...

All the best,
Bjorn Simonsen

Susan Bugher

Bjorn said:
Susan Bugher wrote in <[email protected]>:

hmm, I see no dates when I connect (via browser or via Total
Commander's ftp connect, which creates a local htm file/index)...

Hi Bjorn,

I was bemoaning the *loss* of the file dates. We've taken one small step backward. Everything else
about PWH's switch to a new host is a plus (more space, more bandwidth, etc. etc.) but. . .

The old host created an index of the ftp directory that showed the date the files were uploaded. The
index that the new host creates doesn't show the dates and I really miss that feature. One
work-around would be to add the date to the file name but. . . The host for the mirror site
doesn't create *any* index. I uploaded the ftp index that's shown (and the index in each ftp
subdirectory). If I change the file names by adding the date I will have to upload a new ftp index
to the mirror each time I upload revised files. IOW - I still haven't thought of an *easy* way to
show the the file dates. <sigh> ;)

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Susan Bugher

Susan Bugher

Susan said:
Bjorn Simonsen wrote:
The old host created an index of the ftp directory that showed the date
the files were uploaded. The index that the new host creates doesn't
show the dates and I really miss that feature. One work-around would be
to add the date to the file name but. . . The host for the mirror site
doesn't create *any* index. I uploaded the ftp index that's shown (and
the index in each ftp subdirectory). If I change the file names by
adding the date I will have to upload a new ftp index to the mirror each
time I upload revised files. IOW - I still haven't thought of an *easy*
way to show the the file dates. <sigh> ;)

well duh. . . I think this will work. I'll add the date *just* to the files on the PWH site -
after I upload them. That way I won't have to change the index on the mirror site *or* post to ACF
every time I upload new files.

Thanks for asking Bjorn. :) Please check out the "new look":

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/ftp/

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware