Recommendations -

Reaction score
Hi guys, i've come to an end of an era when it comes to gaming with me - trying to quit WoW - World of Warcraft - AKA life ender!

So, i'm looking for a new life ender! Well i'll be playing xbox 360 elite much more now but i still enjoy PC games, so wondering if any of you had any good games to purchase out now? That might last a while ;)

Thanks hehe

Don't know what to do really, as WoW was a good way to pass the night but i guess, i'll become leet at xbox again! hehe

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
There really isn't much out now that hasn't been out for quite some time, tbh

Well, not that I'm aware of, anyway.

Lottsa good stuff coming out before the end of the year though, Bioshock; Crysis and others that rather escape my drunken mind atm :D

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
if you're after something that will kill time then Supreme Commander will do a good job of that

you need a reasonable spec PC but i think you'll be ok

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Stalker, Colin Mcrae Dirt and Test Drive Unlimited are what i'm playing atm, will keep you occupied for a while. :)

Theres threads on stalker and dirt in here.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Eh, what about Elder Scrolls 4 : Oblivion, Stalker and the up and coming Bioshock and Crysis

Ask a Question