Real player media player error

courageous xp user

Hi...I have tried endlessly to use my real player and or
windows media player with internet sites that require
either or to hear from their sites..PROBLEM: My system
continually pops up a window which says Cannot find
file /path typed incorrectly .............the other
message i get often is cannot play cannot find!
My system also uses the creative sound mixer?
Does anyone have any suggestions ? thanks much

Jim Macklin

Wait more than 9 minutes before reposting the same question,
24 hours is a normal wait.

"courageous xp user" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
| Hi...I have tried endlessly to use my real player and or
| windows media player with internet sites that require
| either or to hear from their sites..PROBLEM: My system
| continually pops up a window which says Cannot find
| file /path typed incorrectly .............the other
| message i get often is cannot play cannot find!
| My system also uses the creative sound mixer?
| Does anyone have any suggestions ? thanks much

courageous xp user

THAT repost was an accident...I didnt see it within a few
minutes and because first time poster...i reposted sooner
than your recommended time! THANKS for the info.