    we can't select it. How can we get to choose Windows Media Player?
    --
    Jerry

    Guest, Apr 22, 2005

    How to Make Windows Media Player Your Default Player

    Guest, Apr 22, 2005

    Jim Macklin Guest

    When RealPlayer is installed, the default setup hijacks ALL
    settings and file types. It will also keep resetting file
    associations. It is close to being scumware IMHO.

    If you need to view Real media, try JetAudio
    www.jetaudio.com for a cross-platform media player. It is
    free and can configured easily.

    Jim Macklin, Apr 22, 2005

    Kenny Guest

    An alternative to Real Player without the s**t.
    http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Real_Alternative.htm

    --

    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Apr 22, 2005