problems

DS

I need help wondering if the software on my computer is trustworthy. i have
multi users. that have installed software "safety" programs. Im confused by
it all and the readme doc. Please help

DS

Gary VanderMolen

Not sure why your are asking that question in a forum dedicated to
the Windows Mail program.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)