CanoScan LiDE 70 Drivers

Reaction score
Hi all.
I'm not really sure where I should post this so I've put it on here hoping that some kind soul will take pity on me.. I'm not computer savvy and I really don't know what to do next!
Basically whats happened is that a friend of mine gave me a cannon CanoScan LiDE 70, which I was really grateful for. She still had the lead for it but the problem is that she cant find the cd that came with it!. I went onto canon to see if i could get a downloadable driver from them and apparently it doesn't support mine anymore as my laptop has windows 10 on it.
Can anyone out there please help me? I'm hoping that I can either get one for free or at a very low price!

Jenny:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
According to Canon website here in the US (where I am) it states that the Windows 7 drivers should work with Windows 10. Have you tried that?

Here is what the Canon USA states on their website:

"The Windows 7 drivers should function in the Windows 10 environment with some limitations which are currently unknown to Canon."

Ask a Question