ei systems

Reaction score
in a galaxy far far away i bought my son the ei systems sorrento1 laptop last xmas an quite frankly its a pile of poo! currys wont help anymore. its had 3 screens 2 from currys that didnt work an one from an independent company paid for myself wich is just about holding in there, anyhoo i'm rambling but my son has downloaded minecraft and it wont work cos it tells us we need to update the graphics drivers but ei systems doesnt seem to have a website of any kind! ive tried the tech guys but there isnt much on there website. anyone know where i can get the latest graphics drivers from?

help me pcreview, your my only hope............:confused:

Reaction score
i shoulda checked the site before postin but i didnt :blush: i amazingly have the problem sorted for now! the machine has a sis mirage 3 graphics card an so i got the drivers from there website. word of advice to anyone considering this "budget" machine dont! its cost me the original £300 plus a further £150 to keep this substandard paperweight working! :wall:

Reaction score
The only pc i have bought from currys/pcworld was an HP PC.
But only as our family friend had vouchers they wanted to buy it with.
Their ok for some software, printers and perphials etc.

Oh and for £300 you could have bought a Toshiba Laptop at Staples.
I only know as i advised a friend to get one & they got 1p change too!!!

Ask a Question