Problems Installing Games On Vista

Reaction score
Whenever i try to install a game on my Windows Vista computer it wont work. I start the intstall and it gets to a certain point normally about 10% then stops and wont go any further or goes very slowly. The game i am currently trying to install is Age of Empires III, i have all the requirements for the game. PLEASE HELP!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It could be that there are problems reading from the CD - you could try giving it a clean and see if that helps :) If not, copy the CD to a directory on your hard drive and try installing from there.

Reaction score
Ok thanks the CD is brand new cant see any marks on it at all so i dont think that is a problem i will try copying the CD and if that doesnt work then what?

Last edited:
Reaction score
OK I tried copying one game to the Hard Drive and installing from there and that worked but then I tried this with Age of Empires and it wouldnt copy it just froze at the start of the copying process. Please Help!

Ask a Question