prob in playing NFS 2 SE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
prob in playing NFS 2 SE

well there is a huge problem i am facing these days , long long ago i played this lovely game , now when i again wanted to play the same , i downloaded this game 4 times from net and none of the games worked , 3 games are around 90 mb and one is around 450mb , now when i installed the 450 mb game , there is no response , i've played the game before on my pc , the difference is that at that time my RAM was 256 and now 2Gb and XP SP3 , please help me so that i can play the game again .

abandonware means ?

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Is this an abandonware game?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Normally you can't just download games from the internet, so I'm wondering how it was legal to do so :)

Reaction score
The links i have found inform you to buy it so it seems no it is not Abandonware Ian

Although i have found some sites giving links to download it freely whilst others only offer demos!

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Is this an abandonware game?

i've downloaded it full version man , instead i've a cd through which i've played the same on my pc , plz help me bro.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry, if this is an illegal downloaded version we can't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question