Printing Email addresses from AD

Anthony Litterio

Is there a way I can print a list of E-mail addresses for
all my users from AD?

Thanks
Tony

Mahilchi Sukar [MSFT]

Hi Tony,

Just go to active directory users and computer and click on view and click
on add or remove columns and remove all the columns expect email address
and then click on the action to export the list to comma seperated csv and
you can open that file in the excel sheet and then print it.
I hope this answers your question.

If not revert back.

With regards,
Sukar
(e-mail address removed)

| From: "Anthony Litterio" <[email protected]>
| Sender: "Anthony Litterio" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Printing Email addresses from AD
| Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 09:23:09 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory
|
| Is there a way I can print a list of E-mail addresses for
| all my users from AD?
|
| Thanks
| Tony

(e-mail address removed)