Priceless Computing! Disgusted!!!

Reaction score
The other day i was in there shop looking to buy a new pc, now generally i know quite a good bit about pc`s so when i was standing behind a customer that was talking to the staff about x2`s i was disgusted at his knowledge.
The customer was asking for a gaming system he recommends and x2 which runs apparantly runs at "4GHZ" he told the customer, he said it was a super processor and its the fastest available. I interviened and told him he was wrong,
I asked " Do you have a fan that can cool the sun down?"

Any proccesor that hit 4ghz is nearly as hot as a rocket funnel or the sun.
Its not possible.

He then said "i am not talking to you am i?"

i said "No"

He said "Well then"

i have now vowed never ever to shop there again and instead use World Of Computers who actually know what their talking about!

look at this! http://pless.co.uk/home.php?cat=106

Look at the first 3 processors....they actaully dont have a clue.....clueless more like.

Here is world of computers site www.e-woc.co.uk , a bit pricier but they have forums and give instant support nearly all the time, they have a number in which you can contact them so thats handy. So i will see how well these furry creatures know their stuff, so far im impressed alot by their site and shop.

STAY CLEAR OF CLUELESS!!!!! Bad customer service!

Ask a Question