Complaining does pay off.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
2 weeks or s ago I was having really bad service with O2 in my area. I couldn't even send a simple text message let alone make a call.
I made a call to O2 customer services and had a good moan as you do. The fella I spoke to couldn't apologise enough and asked me to hang on and listen to some shyte music for 2 minutes while he spoke to his manager. When he came bak he said as the service was below their expected service they would be making some adjustments to my account and crediting my account. I wasn't holding out for much.
Anyway went to pay my bill onine this morning to see I am £3.98 in credit and have zero balance to pay this month.

My bill is only £11 a month ( 500mb data, unlimited tests and calls ) So come next bill I only have to pay £7.02

Moral of the story. Moan when you can.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Glad to hear that story had a happy ending! After all, you pay for a service and if you're not getting it, the price should reflect that.

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
I tried complaining to a hotel staff once, I told her do I get a discount cause you have fleas and roaches in this hotel. She caught an attitude and said, "If you don't feel comfortable here you can always go to a different hotel."

I was shocked that she was ready to let me go as a customer. Guess I won't be going back to that place again.

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
Why would she be so dismissive like that? I guess she doesn't really care if they lose customers. She was definitely not a manager, but why would they be so complacent that their are bugs in those rooms.

Ask a Question