My Mobile Phone Bill

Reaction score
Just been sent an email from O2 with my monthly bill statement, so far so good!
Only had the pay monthly account since June 2011 after very good advice here.
It has taken me 20mins & call to customer service to understand my bill and realise that due to my loyalty of 90 days i get something off this months bill.:thumb:

But not explained very well on my bill.:confused:

So what i thought was a £13 overcharge is in fact my whole bill for a month!!!!:D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Nice one squire :thumb:

I recently upgraded to get a fancy arse phone from virgin and they overcharged me a great deal on the first invoice/direct debit. Just as well I had the money in the bank to cover it otherwise I'd have incurred bank charges, they never think of that when they encourage direct debit do they?

What it means, though, is that for two months I paid a pittance.

Not good, really, I'm not one for pre-pay, simply means they have your money in advance which could be making you interest.

This goes for games as well, the vendors will offer you a perk within the game 'Get luminous socks exclusive for Capatin Fantastic!' but it's all basically b******s to get your cash upfront.

Anyhow, me rambling, nice deal Mr Feckit :)

Ask a Question