Pay Monthly Mobiles

Reaction score
OK, going on from my Android thread i'm still looking a mobiles but paying less!
What sort of deals are other people on? Want to pay about per month £30, 300 texts & 500MB Data but not sure who would offer me the best deal? o2 my current provider on PAYG are ok, but can i get a better deal elsewhere??

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Depends whether you want a new phone out of the deal or not.

I have a sim card only deal from Virgin - One month contract; 500 minutes; unlimited texts - £15.00 pcm.

If I wanted to get me's a new fancy phone it'd be something like: same minutes and texts; 24 month contract and £30.00 or more pcm.

So, you see, there really is no such thing as a free phone. Just to get a new phone accepting that hypothetical deal would work out to me paying £360.00 more over the next two years contract than I am now.

I could buy a decent new phone for less than £360.00 and still keep the sim card only deal.

I expect there are better deals than I have atm but I can't be bothered with swapping networks and all the kerfuffle that goes with it when what I pay is so cheap anyway.

Ask a Question