PowerPoint Powerpoint Integration with Outlook

Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

I have worked alot in recent months with powerpoint to test it out with limited resources.
Currently what I have put together is a kiosk:
It operates wtih various slides linked together that replecates a website;
Buttons that hyper link revelant information,
Icons (with mouse over affect-linked to replica slides with information) to animate the "text box affect" (surrounded with invisable sqaures - also with a mouse over affect that links back to inital slide).

Currently trying to work out if is possible to somehow link outlook to powerpoint to create meeting requests, organise people to attend/ reminder.
Does MS Outlook have this capability.

In short -
A slideshow that show a map of Auckland(NZ), with various suburbs listed. Each suburb has resturants, that when mouse/finger (if using touchscreen) is hovered over, brings up a revivew of that resturant.
Clicking on that resturant would take you to a folder that has the relevant menus/ drinks page / directional guide.

What I'm trying to do is create a addendence requirement at different locations, wether it is loaded through outlook( don't mind) as a link to, or hyperlinks to a template attendence request.
****Note none of the things done above use macros.

Any ideas towards the idea would be appricated. I know i'm new to this site, have been viewing it for awhile, and will try assist on the forums with some experience I have come across in the past.

Digs

Ask a Question