Pleased to meet you!

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm London based and own an HP xw8400 workstation running Windows XP Pro which I use mainly for video editing.

All the best, Exup. ;)

Reaction score
Hello!

Thank you for making me feel so welcome! :)

Well spotted Floppybootstomp! *

* I used to watch 'Department S' as a kid! :D

Reaction score
captain zed said:
Welcome to PCReview Exup....i thought exup was a motorbike.....

Yes - I was wondering what I should call myself while signing up for the forum - looking out of the window I spotted my Yamaha motorbike parked outside with the words 'Exup'* written on the fairing!

* Exup refers to exhaust ultimate power valve - this ensures good low to mid-range performance - but I doubt that this is of any interest to people on an IT forum! :D

Reaction score
Exup01 said:
Yes - I was wondering what I should call myself while signing up for the forum - looking out of the window I spotted my Yamaha motorbike parked outside with the words 'Exup'* written on the fairing!

* Exup refers to exhaust ultimate power valve - this ensures good low to mid-range performance - but I doubt that this is of any interest to people on an IT forum! :D

Why ever not......one of my mates had an Exup 1100 a few years ago....most men(and a few women i know) like bikes....in fact some of the PCR crew have bikes.

Reaction score
captain zed said:
Why ever not......one of my mates had an Exup 1100 a few years ago....most men(and a few women i know) like bikes....in fact some of the PCR crew have bikes.

Absolutely captain zed! Good to know that we can talk about all sorts of stuff on here as well as IT issues. :)

Ask a Question