Windows Vista Player problem

Reaction score
Hi, I have been registered with a player for some years now, that enables me to listen to live football matches. Its a legitimate site, i pay the club i support. The problem lately is when i go to sign in the page goes black. I thought Flashplayer might need updating but that made no difference. The player is Leyton Orient player but you can listen to any game. The help page gives tips but none work. I can access it on my laptop with Windows 7 with no problem but Vista and Internet Explorer 8 will not. I tried updating to Internet Explorer 9 beta but get problems installing it. I uninstalled Explorer 8 and 7 works. I suspect theres some update in 8 thats causing the problem. Can anyone help or shall i stick with the older 7 version? I like to have all updated products so if theres a way i would be obliged for any assistance. I am editing my post as i have installed Google chrome and it works ok with that. But i prefer Internet Express if someone can help

Last edited:

Ask a Question