pirated software

I just want to know how to uninstall this pirated version of Windows XP Pro.
I posted this to Windows support and am here at the suggested option. I
cannot restore the computer passed the day the illegal copy was installed and
find no way under add and remove programs to remove the software. I really
don't want to have to format my hard drive. Can someone tell me how to get
rid of this bogus installation?

-------------------------
Hello Bill,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Online Customer Service.

I understand from your e-mail that you are notified of a counterfeit copy of
Windows. I realize your concern and will assist you in reaching the
appropriate resource.

As a Customer Service Representative, I can direct you to your support
options which include Self-Help Resources and Assisted Support. You may try
to resolve the problem on your own using the no-charge self-help resources
listed below. However, if you prefer assistance from a Microsoft Support
Professional, please choose the Assisted Support option mentioned below.

Self-Help Resources:
You may search the Product Solution Center or the Knowledge Base of
self-help articles to resolve your issue using the following link:
http://support.microsoft.com/ph/9860

You may also post your issue in the Microsoft news groups. For information
on how to use the Microsoft newsgroups, please visit the following link:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx

Assisted Support:
You may work with a Microsoft Support Professional via e-mail to resolve
your issue. Depending on how you obtained your software, there may be fees to
use the Assisted Support option. Please visit the following link to contact
the Support Team:
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?&ln=en-us&x=4&y=8&gprid=9860&

Bill, please note that if the Microsoft software came from your computer
manufacturer, please contact your computer manufacturer directly. Contact
information for most major computer manufacturers is available at:
http://www.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?pr=oemphone

If you have additional questions, please write back to us.

Thank you for using Microsoft products and services.

Rajnish
Microsoft Online Customer Service Representative

If you have any feedback about your Online Customer Service experience,
please submit your feedback by visiting the web-link provided below:
https://support.microsoft.com/common/survey.aspx?scid=sw;en;1389&showpage=1&WS=managermail