Destinations.msi

leadermaster

Hello Murray,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Customer Service.

I understand from your e-mail that you are receiving an error message when
you click the sidebar shortcut icon from the desktop.

As your issue is technical in nature, I can direct you to your support
options which include Self-Help Resources and Assisted Support. You may try
to resolve the problem on your own using the no-charge self-help resources
listed below. However, if you prefer assistance from a Microsoft Support
Professional, please choose the Assisted Support option mentioned below.

Assisted Support:

You may work with a Microsoft Support Professional via e-mail, telephone,
and for some products, chat to resolve your issue. Depending on how you
obtained your software, there may be fees to use the Assisted Support option.
Please visit the following link to select the copy of Windows you are using
in your computer and to contact the Support Team:

http://support.microsoft.com/select/default.aspx?target=assistance&c1=509&GSSProdSelMore509

If Microsoft software was pre-installed on your computer, please contact
your computer manufacturer directly. Contact information for most major
computer manufacturers is available at:

http://www.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?pr=oemphone

Self-Help Resources:

You may search the Product Solution Center or the Knowledge Base of
self-help articles to resolve your issue using the following link:

http://support.microsoft.com/select/default.aspx?target=hub&c1=509&

You may also post your issue in the Microsoft news groups. Please visit the
link below to look for a possible resolution:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx

I hope the issue is resolved soon and appreciate your patience in this regard.

Thank you,

Tenil

Microsoft Customer Service Representative

If you have any feedback about your Customer Service experience, please send
them to my manager, Himadri Roy, at http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=6998852
Please do not forget to indicate the name of my manager in the subject field.