Phoar! Hot day!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I guess its hot for most people in the UK today? Its 29C inside the flat and its just after 9PM! I'm sure it was cooler a few hours ago :eek:

Good BBQ weather though :D

Reaction score
ah thats nothing, coming up to the 40's in Crete :D
oh yes i'll have to upload those photos as well :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Speaking of BBQs ... I could grill a few jumbo prawns no bother, on the heat coming up through this keyboard (notebook) :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Yes it was a tad warm today wasn't it?

I decided to visit Sandwich on a whim, very pleasant.

I wondered, briefly, why the roads were clear of ignorant, bad drivers then realised it was England's first match in the world cup or whatever it's called.... :lol:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Speaking of BBQs ... I could grill a few jumbo prawns no bother, on the heat coming up through this keyboard (notebook) :D

Same here! I'm sure its heating up my room even more! Still 28C inside at after midnight!

floppybootstomp said:
I wondered, briefly, why the roads were clear of ignorant, bad drivers then realised it was England's first match in the world cup or whatever it's called....

:lol:

Reaction score
yer bloody hot it was!

still is mind u
gona be hard to sleep tonight

im hoping for a cool breeze!!!

Reaction score
to hot

Well it was a barmy 20 at my parents house last night, went to the gym this morning, oh the joys of air con:D Bad thing is that the met office say it will reach 30 in London tomorrow and i have a meeting all day in an office with no air con:(

Reaction score
A tip:nod: if you drink a half pint of tonic water just before bed time [NOT G&T] Your body will cool down;) night night!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
itsme said:
A tip:nod: if you drink a half pint of tonic water just before bed time [NOT G&T] Your body will cool down;) night night!
laughingsmiley.gif

Sorry, but you just have to have some Gin in there, with a nice twist of lemon ... you get to sleep quicker. :D

* rain forcast for today *

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
itsme said:

What, no gin?? Surely the medicinal value will aid sleep? :D ;)

Reaction score
Drink the BOTTLE of Gin during the day, if you can`t find the Tonic water after, then, you are to Pi###d to care anyways:lol:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Sunny Wales

What a scorcher...and for the second succesive sunday spent it in sunny Llandudno with the family :)

Last edited:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yep been hot as hell here for the last 2 days, had a bbq at a mates house last night after the football. :cool:

Reaction score
Well i fear tomorrow is going to be a bad day, i want to stay were the air-con is!!!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
What a downpour this morning! I was waiting for a bus and 7.30am and the heavens opened! :eek:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
What a downpour this morning! I was waiting for a bus and 7.30am and the heavens opened! :eek:
It is on the move ... I got woken @ 8.30 this morning by it ... thunder & lightning. :thumb:

'tis a bit wet outside. :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Lets hope it makes it down here we need it to clear the air.

Reaction score
Midnight for Swansea "BANG"Flash>the whole house shook...... still raining now 11.58 AM

Ask a Question