Personal Photos

Reaction score
hi
i am only new to the pc ,so i will try my best to explain my problem.
I have a pc and it used by others in the house i stay, I want to be able to put photos from my digital camera onto my pc and store them without every1 else been able to see them as well,i mean can i put them into some folder were you need a password to open it?
i hope there is some1 who will find the time to help me out

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Do you have Windows XP? If so you can have fairly private documents by making sure you have your own passworded username.

Go to the control panel, then user accounts and make sure that you have your very own username there. Once you do, select it and add a password, it should tell you that you can keep your my documents folder private this way.

Reaction score
hi
i am sorry but i do misunderstand you here,We all use the same password to log on to the PC and then when i want to download photos from my camera to the PC,they are there for everyone to look at because if you go to my photos then every1 can see them,i was wondering if when i d/load my photos unto PC can i put them in my own folder or something like that where then you need a p/word to open that folder/document
sorry but i have only started using PC recently

Reaction score
you will need a program

tweak xp

or folder lock

bascially it will be a software that can hide and lock any folder you want to.
you will need to enter a password to lock or gain access to the folder

enjoy :)

psd99

Ask a Question