Photo paper for home printer

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
What photo paper do you get the best results with? I bought some PC world own brand (150gsm) and it was pathetic, a pure waste of money which made photos look grainy and terrible.

I got some Kodak ultra premium paper (very expensive 280gsm) and quite like it, but cannot justify the cost, its cheaper to get them developed else where than print at home!

By chance I was just browsing through my local Lidl shop, and they had some photo paper made by United office 100 sheets for £4 and it was 280gsm! Its not quite as good as the kodak but ultimately better than the PC world own brand, and much cheaper!

I would recommend the United office stuff to anyone really, for the price its bang tidy ;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
HP photo paper is good, comes in different qualities and prices, look for special offers on it in Staples and the like.

Generally speaking though, tis cheaper to take a USB stick into Boots and pay for them to be printed on their self service machine.

Ask a Question