Useful photography resources

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Good idea. :thumb:

Is there now a photo gallery like we used to have a few years back? Always enjoyed that.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Good idea. :thumb:

Is there now a photo gallery like we used to have a few years back? Always enjoyed that.

There's no longer one on the site unfortunately... however I'd love to see more photo threads :). I've been a big fan of the ones that Floppybootstomp has posted over the years. If you've got some photos to share then please do create a thread with them in it and stick it in the Photography section :). I'm going to be doing a "Manchester" one the next time I'm in town.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
There's no longer one on the site unfortunately... however I'd love to see more photo threads :). I've been a big fan of the ones that Floppybootstomp has posted over the years. If you've got some photos to share then please do create a thread with them in it and stick it in the Photography section :). I'm going to be doing a "Manchester" one the next time I'm in town.

So you like photo threads? I just posted a new one ;)

Reaction score
I have lots of the Grand Canyon, Vally of Fire, Red Rock Canyon, Las Vegas, and the dogs but not sure how to copy and paste to the site did do it when I was using MS but haven't fathomed it out with Mint yet.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
It is very simple you don't have to copy or paste all you do is upload the file. First create the new thread, write what you want to and upload pictures via the link.

Ask a Question