Perfect Dark... Ya like it?

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
I know this is a really old question (I could think of nothing else) What do Yall think of Perfect Dark when it came out? Do you have any memories of the game? And what do you think of the next Perfect Dark on Xbox? (Even though no new info has risen yet)...I personally loved the game,:) it was just fun.
i like the sims in Multi player (Even Though It played bad at times). I dont care much for the new PD on Xbox. ehh.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
It had some good ideas and some great weapons, esecially the laptop gun, i loved that.

I prefered 007 Golden Eye though, thought it played better and the multi player was alot more fun.

The new perfect dark should be excellent, if it takes full advantage of the Xbox's power, Xbox live and gets some good writers in to do the storyline. I cant see why it cant be twice as better.

Reaction score
I really liked it, not as good as Goldeneye, but I had both so i just swopped between them during multiplayer sessions, great fun, loved the maulers :)

Reaction score
i really really do not like consoles :(

theyre great when your chilling round a mates with a pizza and red square playing multiplayer gran turismo or whatever... but i find PC's alot more good.

I have, however, seen the mod that you can do to the Xbox to basically make it run as a media PC and connect it to your network and stuff - its awesome! add a new had drive etc it looks great.

http://www6.tomshardware.com/consumer/20040511/index.html

Ask a Question