People are Awesome

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Some impressive stuff. the opening guy was great as was the little girl with the stick. I ain't joining FaceBook just to watch the rest though.
breakfast.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
There are so many of those videos where if something goes wrong, it doesn't bear thinking about :lol:.

That very first stunt was one of the most impressive!

Reaction score
Yes I do all those things as a warming up exercise before I take the dogs out for their first walk of the day:fool::lol::nod::wave:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Some people are awesome. Others, not so much.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/23/us/texas-snake-fire/index.html

Some people go to desperate measures when they see a snake, any snake.
But for a Texas homeowner, an impromptu anti-snake solution -- set that repulsive reptile on fire -- came back to bite. Big time.
Six fire crews in eastern Texas had to respond this week as a house burned, with the unidentified owner blaming the blaze on a blazing snake.
The homeowner in the Liberty-Eylau area south of Texarkana had spotted what was described as a large black snake, and decided to do something about it.
"She just didn't like snakes, I guess," Liberty-Eylau Fire Chief David Wesslehoft told CNN on Friday, in something of an understatment.
The woman said she poured gasoline on the snake, which apparently was then set afire by her son, according to Wesslehoft.
Then things really got hot.
The snake fled to a brush pile between two homes. The brush ignited, sending flames through tall, dry grass toward the residences, officials said.
"The house is on fire," a 911 caller said. "Could you hurry up, please?"
A brick home the woman had recently purchased to move into was a complete loss, said Bowie County Sheriff's Deputy Randall Baggett. The other home, which she also owned, suffered 20% damage.
The fire was being investigated. The snake's fate was not known.

:eek::rolleyes::lol::fool:

Reaction score
Being a retired fireman you would be surprised what stupid things do and then wonder why things go wrong.

Ask a Question