Army captain seeks wife

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
A British Army officer is due to represent Great Britain at the Wife Carrying World Championships in Finland this weekend – but may be forced to miss the event because he doesn’t have a wife.
LINKY to "the official Facebook presence for the British Army".

Voitto_ratkeaa_sprin_95452b.jpg

:fool:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
You do shave your legs, don't you... :lol:

:confused:

If a member of HM Forces requires anything, one put a requisition in. Probable in short demand, not found in stores.

:user:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Carrying a wife? :confused:

It should be this way round.

attachment.php

:D

Attachments

• Wife.JPG
    Wife.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 263
Reaction score
;)Now I am retired I rely on her who MUST be OBEYED as I only have the pension. God only knows what happens when she retires, I reckon it will be batten down the hatches. :nod:

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
Look at that... he made it:

This year's Wife Carrying World Championships, held Saturday at Sonkajärvi, saw yet another victory for five-time winners Taisto Miettinen and Kristiina Haapanen of Espoo.

The toughest competition came from Estonia and the UK. The silver medal went to Estonia's Alar Voogla and Kristi Viltrop, who finished the gruelling course a mere 0.2 seconds behind the Finnish winners. Third place went to Britain's Matt Witko and Hattie Archer.

Finnish couple wins Wife Carrying World Championships

:bow:

Ask a Question