PC over heating??

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
if theres no electricity running through a circuit board you can dip it in water no problems

Reaction score
I actually have to agree with you.

However not sure if I would do it to a stick of memory.

Electronics of that type are classed as 'Solid State'. In other words no moving parts. It is also possible to do this to a mobile fone circuit board as long as you dry it throughly before you rebuild it. You may well laugh. I have actually washed a phone circuit board under warm water. A number of times and still do disassemble my keyboards and rinse them under my shower to get rid of dust build up and gently scrub keys.

But yes it is very possible as long as you do and I cant stress this enough Make sure you dry it before rebuilding

Now put ya faces straight cos you can!

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
This Everest Home Edition software is impressive (well it is to this happy amateur :) ) I have at last been able to find out my trusty Rock's running temperature - and without causing it any loss of dignity!! lol

Just for the record, CPU is currently 48C and HD is 54C (and that's without the moggie!!) ;)

Thanks again for all your help, it's much appreciated.

Reaction score
ha i couldnt overheat if i wanted too

i didnt clean out my case for 2 years, and my cpu temp was still 35 degrees, mb temp 29 degrees

Ask a Question