Outlook 2007 Message Flags Keep Appearing

  • Start date Start date

Kevin Young

I'm finding that I constantly have email messages showing up that are
flagged but I have never set the flag for the message. Does anyone know
what would be setting the flags and how I can stop them from being set?

Yes, there are some rules to sort incoming email in to different folders
but none that set a flag.

From: Henry Craven {SBS-MVP} [mailto:[email protected]]
Posted At: May-21-07 2:37 AM
Posted To: microsoft.public.outlook
Conversation: Outlook 2007 Message Flags Keep Appearing
Subject: Re: Outlook 2007 Message Flags Keep Appearing

Any rules running ?

--
Henry Craven {SBS-MVP}

I'm finding that I constantly have email messages showing up that are
flagged but I have never set the flag for the message. Does anyone know
what would be setting the flags and how I can stop them from being set?

Back
Top