Outlook 2007 emails being sent as attachments

Coach17

I was informed by my son that when I either reply or send a new messag
to his Gmail account that my messages are coming through a
attachments. There is nothing in the body. This apprarenly jus
started happening. Can anyone think of a reason this is happening?
The only thing I can think of is that I have Spy Doctor monitoring m
incoming and outgoing emails. When I receive an email it says that i
was checked by Spy Doctor at the bottom of the email. Since then
have shut that option off

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Coach17

I shut off Spy Doctor from scanning emails and that did the trick.
have had Spy Doctor for a few years and that does does not hav
anything to do with what happened to me. What I did was enable th
email scan which I had not done before. I have McAfee running fo
email checks so that is fine. Spy Docotr is a good program and shoul
not be installed.

'Diane Poremsky [MVP said:
;3209482']It's most likely spy doctor doing it. In many cases, simpl
turning it off
won't help, you need to uninstall it.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:
(e-mail address removed)

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx or poin
your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Coach17" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

I was informed by my son that when I either reply or send a ne
message
to his Gmail account that my messages are coming through as
attachments. There is nothing in the body. This apprarenly just
started happening. Can anyone think of a reason this is happening?
The only thing I can think of is that I have Spy Doctor monitoring my
incoming and outgoing emails. When I receive an email it says tha
is
was checked by Spy Doctor at the bottom of the email. Since then I
have shut that option off.