Outlook 2003

Reaction score
I have Outlook 2003 on my laptop and I receive regular messages through a server run by my firm. Recently I have created a new personal domain and would like to receive messages on the same laptop on that new domain as well. How can this be set up so that the two systems do not interfere? Can it be done at all?

Follow-on question: I am now receiving messages on my personal domain on my private desktop on another Outlook 2003 installation. Once the link on my laptop is established as per above, can I keep both the desktop and the laptop outlook running at the same time? Will they or will they not interfere?

Whoever is kind enough to help me with this problem: please be aware that I am a computer ignoramus and need instructions step by step with all unexpected little windows that pop up mentioned. In many cases I find that the "computer literates" assume that us, normal users, know more than we really do.

Many thanks to whoever cares to respond.

Ask a Question