Outlook 2002 "Attachments"

I'm using Win XP and Office 2002. In Outlook, I'd create an e-mail by
clicking "new". When I insert a file by clicking the paperclip icon and
choosing the file, it inserts the file into the "body" of the message. It
"used to" insert the file into an "Attachment" box/line just below the
"Subject" box/line.
If I use the "INSERT-FILE", I have the same problem.
Something's changed. Is there a parameter or setting that tells the program
where/how to put the attachment? Help. Teddybear1

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Sounds like your message is in rich-text format. Change it to plain text or
HTML and it will work the way you expect it to.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Need to insert-file as attachment" <Need to insert-file as
"attachment"@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...