Old pc

Reaction score
What would people do will a old pc?

1. Give it away for free.
2. Bin it.
3. Still keep it.

We need more company to donate free old pc to low income familys,etc.

So if you have a old pc and it works do not bin it.

What do you think?

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
it depends but first i would look to the pcreview build a rig program and donate the system as a dedicated cruncher, then if it is not wante i would take it apart and see what bits i might want/need and then either give away the rest or bit it. The giving away to low income families is a good idea but computers bring extra costs to them selves after buying the base unit. I.e onternet costs even if you use dial up it is extremely expensive, Bringing it to the shop to get repaired (abnother costly venture) etc..etc... so they can get very expensive. but dont get me wrong i would love to see it happen but i think at the moment they can get quite expensive but they are definately getting less and less expensive to run these days:thumb:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Well, you can't just "bin" PCs these days, they must be disposed of correctly at a recycling center.

Best option is to see if a relative needs a free hand ... I used to pass mine down the line ... or, contact me via PM with the details of the PC and I'll tell you how we can use it for Adopt-a-Rig.

:thumb:

Ask a Question