Norton 360

Reaction score
I have just upgrade my Norton 360 Security to Version 2 and now I am getting messages that I have a virus or two, but when I try to download the fix nothing is happening.

Has anyone had this problem?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Has anyone had this problem?
No, not many here will have a problem, something to do with the lack of confidence in Norton to even run their program, never mind it actually work ... ;)

Go to one of the, no, better make that, two of the best on-line antivirus scanners for a second & third opinion. HouseCall & Kaspersky should do you.

If you find that HouseCall and or Kaspersky disagree with Norton, then welcome to the free world ... if, on the other hand, they do indeed agree with Norton, then, WTF was it doing letting them in in the first place?

laughingsmiley.gif

oh, welcome to the forums ... you may need this to solve your problem ... we aim to please. ;)

user.gif

PS
while Norton has made some inroads into actually making a real AV program, I do not trust them one inch!!

Ask a Question